BLM Engineering is a modern, dynamic engineering company servicing a wide range of industries including dairy, food processing, energy and construction. They operate a state of the art workshop that any engineer would be proud to work in.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager for our client’s fabrication department. This is a hands on role and responsibilities will include:
- Management of approximately 15 staff
- Business development with new and existing clients
- Monitoring small and large projects to ensure budget and quality compliance
- Overseeing and directing resources to ensure projects are completed within required timeframes
- Maintaining a well-organised and efficient work environment to meet health and safety requirements
The successful candidate will ideally offer:
- Experience in project management
- The ability to multi task and make quick decisions
- Experience in workshop fabrication and site installation
- A strong background and knowledge of welding and fabrication processes
- Sound knowledge of both carbon and stainless steel
- Previous management experience
- A trade qualification or a tertiary qualification combined with some time on the tools
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company that has some impressive projects on the go. Are you keen to know more? Contact Judy or register below.