Accountant / Admin Manager
Our client provides specialist engineering expertise in design, manufacture, installation and maintenance. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant / Administration Manager. Managing a small admin/accounts team, this role will have a strong focus on ensuring the overall administration and financial functions operate efficiently and effectively.
While the responsibilities will be varied, you will:
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly management reports
- Track costings on all jobs and report on actuals versus budgeted
- Set up and oversee project performance
- Oversee the workflow within the office
- Manage the day to day financial performance of the company, including overseeing AP and AR functions and payroll
- Complete IRD requirements
- Manage the work in progress
Essential for this role are strong leadership abilities, well developed business acumen and proven accounting and administration experience. Your attitude and commitment to working in a fast paced environment will impress, as will your desire to be part of a company that prides itself on its innovation and remaining at the forefront of their industry. We are open to consider people with strong relevant experience but no formal qualifications.
To register your interest in confidence, or to request a position description please email Judy Davison at email@example.com
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.