Accountant – Entry Level
Would you enjoy working for a fast paced, innovative company where people are valued? Are you a motivated graduate Accountant who is keen to start their career in a fast paced commercial environment? If so, we have a varied position with a market leader, and we’d love to tell you about it
Reporting directly to and learning from the Financial Controller you will assist with:
- The preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Compiling of monthly management reports
- Tracking costings on all jobs and report actual versus budget
- Ensuring efficient debtor and creditor processes
- Reviewing payrolls to ensure they are accurately prepared
- Complete IRD requirements
Essential for this role is an accounting qualification, and an outstanding attitude and desire to learn and progress. Great ‘on the job’ training will be provided by the Financial Controller and the small team you’ll be a part of. Your commitment to working in a fast paced environment will impress, as will your desire to be part of a company that prides itself on its innovation and remaining at the forefront of their industry.
Are you up for the challenge? To register your interest in confidence, or to request a position description please email Judy Davison at email@example.com
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.