- 2019 start
- Enjoy every Friday afternoon off!
- Fun team
With three sites across the North Island, our client is the largest New Zealand producer in their specialised field. Their Hamilton based finance team ensures financial performance objectives are met and the finance business plan is delivered. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller a key focus of this position is to assist the finance team to develop and maintain sound relationships across the organisation, ensuring financial literacy and capability is sustained. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of a major ERP system upgrade
- Monthly financial reporting
- Managing capital expenditure requests
- Assisting with annual budgets, business plans and forecasting
- Leading the development of value add finance projects
- Reporting on variances, labour costs and overdue debtors
The successful candidate will demonstrate 3-5 years of solid accounting experience combined with a strong commitment to continuous improvement. A desire to keep abreast of industry standards is essential, as is a collaborative, engaging approach. Your interpersonal and communication skills will impress as will your financial and commercial awareness. A passion for technology is desirable and previous experience with system upgrades or implementations will be advantageous. A CA qualification is preferred.
To register your interest in confidence or to request a position description please contact Judy Davison at email@example.com
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this role.