Would you enjoy working for a fast paced, innovative company where people are valued? Are you an accountant who prefers a broad role rather than just crunching numbers? If so, we have a varied position with a market leader, and we’d love to tell you about it.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and supervising two employees you will:
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Track costings on all jobs and report actual versus budget
- Oversee the workflow within the office
- Manage the day to day financial processes of the company, including overseeing AP and AR functions and payroll
- Complete IRD requirements
- Assist in the management of the work in progress
Essential for this role are well rounded accounting skills combined with strong leadership. Ideally you will have experience in payroll but for the right candidate training will be provided. Your commitment to working in a fast paced environment will impress, as will your desire to be part of a company that prides itself on its innovation and remaining at the forefront of their industry. We are open to consider people with strong, relevant experience but no formal qualifications.
To register your interest in confidence, or to request a position description please email Judy Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.