Accounting Services Manager
Colliers International have a team of experienced professionals who are committed to providing the right residential property management solutions for their clients.
The Accounting Services Manager will confidently lead the Body Corporate finance functions, providing accurate and effective financial services to the business. Reporting to the Directors, your key responsibilities will include:
- Staff management
- Accounts receivable and payable, payments, levies, budgets, disclosures and banking
- Accurately prepare client annual accounts and monthly reports as required
- Ensure body corporates have sufficient equity available to meet operational needs
- Interface with clients as required
- Ensure investment funds are invested as per instruction within required time frames
- Tax and GST returns are prepared and filed on time
- Ensure all accounting practices within the business meet legislative requirements
- Additional streams of work as they arise
- A strong focus on process improvement
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, strong mathematical and problem solving skills. The ability to work through issues methodically and being solutions focused is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines is also key to your success.
If you would like to know more about the role email email@example.com
You MUST have at least five years’ NZ work experience and a current NZ work permit or residency to be considered for this role.