- 9am-3pm with potential to go full-time
Our client is an award winning innovator in house building, designing affordable and premium mid-end homes.
The Accounts Manager will be responsible for all financial functions within the business, and provide general administration support to the team. Accounts and administration responsibilities include:
- Debtors and creditors
- Staff payroll
- Invoices – making sure these are approved and investigating any discrepancies
- Managing all GST and monthly tax activities
- Monthly financial reports
- Monitoring cashflow and assisting with cashflow forecasting
- Supporting development of annual budgets and monitoring budgets against actuals
- Maintain accurate records
- Collecting and distributing mail
- Collating client handover folder
To hit the ground running in this role you will be proactive in your approach to getting things done, have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, and be committed to providing support to your team.
Are you keen to know more? Contact Judith at Asset on 07 839 3685, Judith@assetrec.co.nzor apply today!