Administration & Finance Manager
Our client operates a large early childhood facility across multiple sites. After 20 years in the position their admin & finance superstar is moving on to a new opportunity. This is a great, autonomous, fast paced role and will appeal to those who love variety and the challenge of thinking on their feet to be an innovative problem solver.
While the role is broad, your key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with potential clientele and administering child enrolments
• Ensuring documentation meets Ministry of Education requirements / standards
• Invoicing and Credit Control
• Payroll – end to end process
• Preparing annual budgets
• Liaising with government agencies
• Producing monthly P&L accounts
• Compiling management reports
• Supporting staff and families
• Project work
While a tertiary qualification is not essential, you will bring strong accounting and administration skills to the position. A can-do attitude coupled with strong attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills are essential and will ensure success in the role. You will demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond, and enjoy working in a multicultural environment. The successful candidate will be required to work 7.15am – 3.15pm Monday to Friday, however occasionally you may need to do a 9.30am – 5.30pm shift.
If you have strong computer skills, broad accounting and administration skills, well developed interpersonal skills and would enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.