Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Great opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied role and would like to extend their admin skills by gaining some experience in accounts.
The Colliers International (Hamilton) team is dynamic and focused on delivering outstanding results to their clients. In this position you will provide support to both the Body Corporate and Commercial Property Management teams. Reporting to the Manager of Accounting Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting and bank reconciliations
- Data entry of creditor invoices
- Assisting with Body Corporate year end accounts
- Completing journals with guidance
- Liaising with Body Corporate Managers and Owners regarding queries
- Providing backup to receptionists
- Supporting Body Corporate and Commercial Administrators with other tasks as workload requires
There will be the opportunity to learn how to prepare and reconcile year end accounts and to assist other members of the team as necessary.
Full training in all systems and processes will be provided within a supportive environment.
If you have good attention to detail, computer skills and an interest in working in an accounts environment then this could be the opportunity for you.