Administrator – Safety, Health, Environment & Quality
Would you enjoy working for a growing business with a diverse and inclusive culture? Is variety and a supportive environment important to you? Come and join this highly successful company now!
Reporting to the SHEQ Manager your role will be fast paced, broad and rewarding. You will support the SHEQ team in maintaining the company’s integrated management system. No two days will look the same, however your key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all health monitoring assessments, fit testing and drug testing
- Booking all Health & Safety training, and maintaining the training matrix for refresher training
- Maintaining minutes for Tool-box and Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Ensuring compliance for the building Warrant of Fitness
- Maintaining the document control system (SharePoint)
- Assisting with monthly SHEQ reporting
- Conducting internal audits
- Providing Immigration support for work visas
- Assisting with ensuring compliance of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
This position involves interacting with all departments internally and a number of external training providers. Key attributes required are high levels of confidentiality, strong attention to detail and proven problem solving skills. You will also demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills along with the ability to work effectively under pressure. You may be a recent graduate or someone who offers 2-3 years of previous administration experience.
Contact Judy now to request a position description, or to register your interest in this position – email@example.com.