Air Con Team Leader
Reporting to the Service Manger you will be responsible for ensuring the administration systems and processes are undertaken on a regular and consistent basis in order to support the smooth running of the business.
Key to this role will be:
- Providing support for the installations in retail stores and the warehouse. Supporting retail stores, customers and clients with excellent customer service while attending to their heating and cooling requirements.
- Overseeing the process of all warranty claims. Processing warranty claims to a high standard in alliance with supported manufactures and brands.
- Updating and reconciling daily job sheets against technician’s daily timesheets
- Organising and assisting with booking jobs for technicians
- Overseeing the stock integrity and movement. Stock control and ordering is an important part of this position. Daily, Weekly and Monthly stock ordering. Control and replenishment as required.
The ideal person for this role will have been involved in a very busy office and have the ability to multitask as there are often interruptions. Your day will start at 7.30am organising technicians and contractors making sure they have the right equipment and parts. There is a lot of forward thinking and planning required for this role.
The benefits are working with a great team – the days just fly by. You will have the opportunity to take charge of a business inside a business. Really make this role your own!
For further details, please contact Judith on 07 839 3685 at Asset Recruitment or email email@example.com