The Lodge brand has become synonymous with excellence in Hamilton real estate. Lodge City Rentals started managing property in 1984 and today looks after in excess of 3000 properties out of two Hamilton branches.
Lodge Rentals is looking for a vibrant, energetic leader to manage a small portfolio and a branch of highly experienced Property Managers. Reporting to the General Manager you will possess outstanding leadership skills, excellent presentation skills and experience in enhancing the customer experience.
Experience in property management is desirable but not essential. First and foremost, we are seeking an exceptional leader.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The responsibility for leading, developing, training and mentoring an experienced team of 8 Property Managers and two support staff
- The day to day management of a small portfolio
- Working with the General Manager to instil a culture of continuous improvement
- Assisting with the introduction of customer service initiatives
- Conducting performance meetings, setting KPI’s and ensuring they are achieved
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed within the team
Essential skills and attributes include:
- A track record of team management or leadership capabilities
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- An outstanding customer service focus
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to develop a culture of excellence within a team
Lodge has a reputation for providing some of the best training, support systems, and rewards in the industry, so along with this exciting role you will be rewarded with:
- An excellent remuneration package including a vehicle and phone
- Fantastic career potential for the right candidate
- A fun and supportive team
- Encouraging working environment where we genuinely celebrate each other’s success
This is a role ideally suited to a Property Manager looking to grow in a managerial role or to an aspiring leader interested in entering residential property management.
For further details, contact Judith Bright at Asset Recruitment on 07 839 3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.