- Great team environment
- Prepared to train and develop
- Start your career in the insurance industry
Based in Matamata, this role supports the senior Brokers in delivering insurance products and services to both their existing and new clients.
Reporting to the GM, key accountabilities will include:
- Client management including supporting Senior Brokers with account remarketing, declarations, certificates, premium calculations, preparation of client policy registers, client account maintenance and credit control
- Processing and maintenance of insurance policies including renewals, new business, alterations and cancellations
- Arranging and managing premium funding contracts
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Claims management support as necessary
We are looking for someone with high level administration experience and a good head for figures. We would also consider a University Graduate who is looking to start their career in insurance. You will have proven customer service experience, along with the ability to build strong relationships.
For further details contact Judith on 07 839 3685 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org