Business Development Manager
Our client specializes in asset-based financial solutions for equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries. They operate in more than 35 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world. Their offerings include vendor finance, commercial finance, life cycle asset management, consumer finance, leasing and factoring.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the management of new and existing partners in the provision of finance solutions to end-user clients. In addition you will build and execute action plans to maximise finance penetration into several key, global and local Construction, Transport & Industrial partners as well as developing direct sales channels to ensure profitable growth.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing and executing program management strategies to achieve/exceed sales budgets in place for existing partners and direct origination including new business volume, margin and fee income, together with forecasting and pipeline management.
- Joint selling to end users with dealer network to help drive new equipment sales and convert finance opportunities
- Overseeing end to end transaction processing, providing hands-on involvement with pricing, credit submissions, legal negotiations, document sign up and other settlement requirements as applicable
- Training and development of partner sales teams to ensure high levels of finance penetration and attraction of a high-quality customer base
- Direct origination of new business through marketing to new customers
- Working with asset management and local providers to maximise FMV offering/opportunities.
- Continually monitor service level agreements for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifying and resolving problems before they impact on the vendor and/or their customers.
- Monitoring and recording on competitor activity and gathering of market intelligence.
The successful candidate will have proven understanding of sales processes, equipment finance products/documentation, credit/risk management & legal compliance in the equipment finance market. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills, including an ability to work autonomously, and develop close relationships.
We are looking for someone with strong communication and presentation skills and a strong ability to build and leverage a network to scale the business in a manageable way. A tertiary qualification in finance or marketing is preferred, however not essential.
Interested? For further information or to apply please contact Judith Bright on 07 839 3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.