Business Services Officer – Credit
Ability to work in a fast pace environment
SAP experience an advantage
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Manage and follow up on overdue accounts, prioritising aged debtors with high risk.
- Credit risk assessment for all new account applications.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence.
- Review and manage credit limits within delegated authority.
- Prepare and process customer refunds.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of complex accounts.
- Contribute to projects
This is a brilliant opportunity to become part of a busy team but also a team that has fun.
Essential for this role will be your credit control experience, with the ability and resilience to work in an extremely fast paced environment, a quick learner, think on your feet and be able to work well in a team.
For further details, contact Judith Bright on 07 839 3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.