Wilmar International Limited, headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia and Africa’s leading agribusiness group and ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange. Wilmar has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries of which includes NZ.
As part of the Wilmar Group, Agrifeeds supplies quality imported and domestically sourced stock feed to the New Zealand Primary sector. Through its ownership structure, Agrifeeds leverages the integrated supply chain management expertise of Wilmar to deliver ethical and sustainable on farm feed solutions.
The purpose of this role is to create commercial value for Agrifeeds by ensuring the day to day execution of operations within the supply chain. This will include ensuring product availability and quality, stock control, communications and standards within Agrifeeds and outside to service providers, contractors and vendors are meeting both business requirements and industry best practice.
Accountabilities will include:
- Developing a broad understanding of all elements of operational activities
- Leadership with inventory forecasting integrity, accuracy and stock control
- Provide daily transactional and reporting support within the categories of focus
- Assist with systems implementation and training
- Assist with site operational and H&S audits
- Strong focus on stock control and stock variances
- Maintenance of SAP Purchase order master data, inventory management and PO’s
- Ensure safe working environment fostered over all Agrifeeds sites for all stakeholders
This is an exceptional role for the right candidate with the right level of experience. Agrifeeds have values that provide the foundation of their company.
‘Trustworthy – Committed – Courageous – Accountable – Innovative’
If you believe you have the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment – we want to hear from you!
For further details, please contact Judith at Asset Recruitment – email@example.com