Community Grants Coordinator
Would you enjoy working for an organisation where the work you do benefits a number of community groups? Is it important to you to work in a small, close-knit and respectful team?
If the sound of free parking, new sunny offices and your gym membership reimbursed appeals, then read on!
This position is customer and process driven, and will include the following responsibilities:
- Assessing and processing grant applications
- Assisting applicants with their on-line application process
- Preparing monthly reports for management and clients
- Maintaining social media platforms
- Providing high levels of customer service
- General office administration
Essential to your success will be strong attention to detail and accuracy combined with outstanding communication skills and excellent computer literacy. Your levels of self-motivation and integrity will be high and you’ll impress us with your common sense approach!
To request a position description or to discuss this opportunity in confidence email Judy at judy@assetrec or phone 07 8393685