Customer Experience Manager
Our client is a multinational animal health company that specialises in veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing. With 4000 employees in over 100 countries, their NZ Head Office is based in the fast growing city of Hamilton.
Reporting directly to the General Manager this newly created role offers a variety of strategic, marketing, digital and customer focussed responsibilities. In collaboration with the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading the commercial growth and success of the company.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading and executing all customer excellence and digital marketing initiatives
- Developing and implementing marketing and customer experience strategies
- Overseeing all company communications and promotions
- Managing of marketing and customer experience budgets and cost centres
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ experience leading marketing teams
- High level digital experience
- Strong leadership and coaching ability
- Proven financial skills
- The ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups
This is a progressive company that offers career development, both locally and internationally, and the opportunity to work under a motivated and inspiring leader.
Are you keen to know more? Email Judy Davison at email@example.com request a position description or to register your interest.
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.