Customer Service Opportunity – with a twist!
- Career progression opportunity
- Become an expert in this specialised industry
- Great benefits
Our client is a well-established, privately owned group within the optical industry. Their growth in recent times has been significant and has included acquisitions in the Waikato, Auckland and Bay of Plenty regions. They are specialists in their field, and they pride themselves on their inclusive, warm and supportive team culture. They are looking for their next Superstars to join their Te Awamutu, Tokoroa and Cambridge teams!
Training will be provided to ensure the successful candidates are able to deliver in the following areas:
- Consulting with customers to assist them to select frames they are proud to wear
- Ensuring the right lenses are selected for the customers’ lifestyle
- Administration and reception including bookings, payments and ordering of stock
Key to your success will be:
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Impressive verbal and written communication skills
- Good mathematical ability
- A warm and consultative approach
- High levels of personal presentation
You may offer a background in the optical industry, or maybe just passionate about getting into an industry where you can grow your career. Either way we’d like to hear from you. You will be part of a small and dedicated team that is proud of what they do! An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate that will include birthday and volunteer leave, a free pair of glasses each year and attractive staff discounts. The hours are 8.15am – 5.15pm and ideally you will have the flexibility to work from 9am – 1pm every third Saturday. Saturday hours are not required for the Tokoroa based position.
Are you ready for your next career move?