Customer Service Specialist
Operating within the agricultural sector, our client has a strong connection to their farming customers throughout New Zealand. The Hamilton based customer service team consists of six customer service specialists who pride themselves on maintaining and further developing relationships with both internal and external customers. The team is responsible for driving the creation of a ‘customer first’ culture and sales support and administration activities that contribute to sales and customer satisfaction.
While each day can look different to the previous, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being first point of call for all customer queries
- Maintaining strong working relationships with customers to understand their requirements
- Contributing to building forward sales
- Undertaking outbound proactive calling
- Providing support to the sales team and assisting
- Sales contract management
- General administrative functions
If you can demonstrate a strong background in customer service or sales and you pride yourself on your communication, high levels of accuracy and strong stakeholder management skills we’d love to hear from you. Your computer and problem solving ability will be well developed as will your desire to be part of a driven, fast paced and successful team!
For further details please contact Judy Davison at Asset Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org, 07 839 3685.