Customer Service Specialist
- Immediate start
- Monday-Friday, 8am/9.30am starts
- 8 hour shifts
- Rotating weekends
Our client is New Zealand’s largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailer specialising in bike, snow, camping, water, moto and fitness. We are looking for individuals with outstanding customer service skills and a passion for the outdoors to join their team.
In this role you will handle a variety of incoming customer enquiries regarding the online store using the latest live online chat technology, as well as phone and e-mail support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an customer services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong keyboard skills
- An outstanding phone manner
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure
- Passion for the outdoors (e.g: biking or snowboarding)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door, the role will offer you loads of development and insight about the business with a lot of fun and laughs along the way.
For further information, please contact Carmel Strange or register below.