Customer Support Officer
Our client helps to prevent injuries and get New Zealanders and visitors back to everyday life it they have an accident. We are seeking a Customer Support Officer to join their operations team to provide comprehensive customer service and administration support.
Key accountabilities for this role will include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Maintain effective administration systems and procedures
- Reception duties as and when required
- Mail – receipt, registration, distribution and dispatch
- Complete monthly archiving
- Comply with WorkSAFE policies and procedures
- Comply with legislative requirements
We are looking for people with at least two years Customer Service/ Call centre experience. You will be forward thinking and solution focused.
This is a fast paced environment, so we are looking for candidates who are pace and urgency focused with the ability to work in a task based environment. You will be computer literate and your attention to detail will be second to none! You will have great communication skills and be able to work both in a team and on your own.
Sound like you? Contact us now!
For further information, please contact Carmel Strange or register below.