Design innovation and engineering excellence…
Our client is a multi-discipline Waikato based engineering company that designs, builds, installs and commissions turnkey projects across various sectors throughout New Zealand. From food processing to water treatment, they partner with their clients to provide innovative and reliable solutions.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will research, design and create new products and processes for plant and equipment. This will include:
- Preparing working drawings in 2D and 3D
- Compiling engineering and safety manuals
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Providing estimates of labour, materials and cost of manufacture and installation
- Analysing and reporting on malfunctions and breakdowns
- Assisting Project Managers as required
This great opportunity will best suit a detail oriented, highly organized and deadline focused individual who thrives on problem solving and innovative thinking. You will bring 3+ years of post qualification experience, demonstrate well developed technical skills and be motivated by working in a team focused, collaborative environment. Your experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD will impress as will your practical mechanical background.
If you are keen to join this leading edge team that is proud of the contribution they make to a range of sectors in NZ, contact me now to register your interest.