Design & Marketing Assistant
Foster Group is a well-established, locally owned and operated industry leader in our region. They believe in ‘Great Communities through Strong Foundations’, and value relationships, leadership, passion and integrity in all that they do. Their value proposition is – ‘we make it happen’. Their business has a long history of success and recent growth means they are growing their support team with this newly-created role.
Reporting to the Brand and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the design, marketing and social media platforms for the group. No two days are the same, and you will be exposed to all aspects of the business. You will be responsible for ensuring the marketing deliverables align with the group values and the overall business strategy. This will include:
- Creating eye catching graphic designs for advertising, project signs and branded documents
- Ensuring the Foster brand is fresh and consistent across all business units
- Design and layout of project showcases
- Managing social media and website content
- Promoting sponsored events
- Ensuring company news and vacancies are effectively marketed
- Promoting completed projects
- Creating internal and external newsletters
- Providing support around the bid and tender process
This role is not for the faint hearted but it provides an excellent opportunity to join a leading, progressive company whose values are at the heart of all they do. Essential for your success is experience in graphic design, digital, social platforms and website content management. You will impress us with your positive attitude, professional presentation and outstanding organisational skills, along with your energy, and strong team focus.
Positions like this don’t’ come up often. To register your interest apply now, or contact Judy for a copy of the position description.