Education & Training Coordinator
32 hours per week
Ehara taaku toa i te toa takitahi, engari he toa takitini!
Are you looking for a position that will utilise your outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills? If so, then this is an ideal opportunity to join the Hospice Waikato Education Team on a permanent, part-time basis.
Hospice Waikato is an organisation focused on leading the way in the growing specialist field of community palliative care. They are totally committed to providing patient focused, highly professional care, for Waikato people living with life limiting or life-threatening illnesses and for those who support them.
You will join an education team that has a real sense of community purpose, is fun, caring and open to trying new ways of doing things. For the successful candidate there is a commitment to support your career development in this diverse and interesting position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the annual education calendar
- Organising and coordinating meetings with internal and external teams
- Monthly reporting on education and training
- Maintaining current intranet and website information
- Education and training event management
- Updating and supporting on-line education
To achieve success in this position and the organisation you will offer:
- Strong administration experience
- Impressive interpersonal and communications skills
- High levels of energy, empathy and self-motivation
- Well-developed Microsoft skills
- A creative flair for education and training brochures and presentations
- A current, full NZ Drivers Licence
Hospice Waikato is on a journey to embed maatauranga Maaori content and practices into their daily mahi and they are committed to providing palliative care support and improving outcomes for our Maaori whaanau and the wider community that they serve. They strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures with the necessary capability and who share our values of Hapori – Community, Akiaki – Advocacy, Whakarangatira – Respect and Aroha – Empathy to apply, and we would greatly values seeing more applicants from our Maaori communities.
The successful applicant will be required to meet the mandated Covid vaccination requirements, undertake pre-employment health screening (including drug testing) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to Hospice Waikato’s satisfaction.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
If working for an organisation with purpose is important to you then this opportunity is worth considering. Please forward your application to Judy at email@example.com.