Design-build contracting with excellence….
Does working for an agile, privately owned company where consultation and decision making are part of everyday life appeal? Do you aspire to be part of a team where your input is recognised and valued? If so, our innovative client is keen to know more about you.
Due to increased demand, this newly created position reports directly to the Automation Manager, and will see you working on medium and large projects, many of them focussed on exciting high spec, highly automated dairy, nutritional and wastewater projects with some of New Zealand’s largest companies.
Your key deliverables will include:
- Developing conceptual electrical designs for control systems
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements, challenges and expectations
- Preparing pricing and technical wording for quotations
- Developing subcontractor specifications and selecting suitable subcontractors
- Coordinating with internal teams and key external stakeholders
You will offer:
- BE Electrical or NZCE qualification
- 7+ years of post-qualification experience
- The ability to work at a conceptual level
- Strong communication skills, particularly with non-electrical people
- Professionalism, commitment and loyalty
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for career development, or a shift away from the challenges of working for a large company where it is sometime difficult to make a difference. Stamp your mark now!