Engineer / Technician
Installation & Commissioning
Looking for all those passionate water and wastewater mavericks to join this well-known company in a highly technical capacity.
- High growth industry with a real opportunity to shine
- Market leaders in their respective fields
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the water and wastewater environment in New Zealand by installing leading edge solutions for their clients
About the Company:
Established in 2006 and 100% New Zealand owned, Brickhouse provides technologies and key equipment in the Municipal and Industrial water and wastewater sectors. With a great portfolio of equipment to solve their client’s toughest problems, they have extensive history and knowledge in their respective areas, and their team of skilled engineers is passionate about their work.
Working on numerous projects at various stages of completion, you will liaise with clients and suppliers and arrange for the installation, commissioning and performance completion of Brickhouse supplied equipment and technologies to a high standard. In addition you will assist the teams with fault finding, problem solving, and make recommendations to our suppliers for improving the reliability and robustness of their portfolio.
We welcome interest from those who have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Mechanical Service and or Equipment Installation & Commissioning
- Proven skills with fault finding rotating machinery
- A Mechanical or Environmental engineering qualification
- Strong ambition to solve customer’s problems
- A passion for building strong relationships with existing and new clientele
- A “can do will do” attitude
- High levels of drive and ambition to thrive on challenges
Ideally you will bring past experience within the wastewater equipment sector, however we are open to consider applications from those with agricultural, food or beverage experience. An attractive and competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
The role is based in Hamilton, New Zealand and covers New Zealand. If you think you have what it takes to be the difference apply now!