Listed: 12 Feb 2018
Our client is a leading, privately owned engineering company that provides specialist expertise in design, manufacture, installation and maintenance. With world class engineering facilities and equipment, they are proud of the projects they complete, their in-house training facility and the family focussed culture they have developed. The current team consists of more than 100 staff, however there are significant growth plans for the future. To compliment the estimation team, we are seeking an Estimator – either entry level or experienced.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely, accurate and competitive pricing on all projects
- Collating information to meet tender deadlines
- Maintaining accurate records for all pricing, sales and activity
- Identifying growth prospects and opportunities for new clients
- Retaining a library of all technical information
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The ideal person may be trade qualified, currently estimating in an engineering or non-engineering environment, or be tertiary qualified in a field relating to estimating/quantity surveying. Critical to your success will be:
- The ability to interpret drawings accurately
- Strong mathematical skills
- High levels of self-motivation and problem solving capability
- Well developed technical competence
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This company offers opportunities for career development, an attractive salary and a strong commitment to health and safety. All applicants must be permitted to work in New Zealand and be willing to undertake pre-employment drug testing.
Keen to know more? Contact Judy on 07 839 3685, firstname.lastname@example.org apply now!