Promise, deliver & support…….. the team at Fosters possess a skillset which turns an idea into a project design, a project design into a project cost, a project cost into a project programme and ultimately, physical delivery of the work required by their clients. Their value proposition to the market is “we make it happen” and with a proud and driven team they continue to deliver some of the largest and most interesting projects in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty markets.
This newly created position reports directly to the CFO and will, after a settling in period, have four direct reports. While you will oversee all general finance functions, a part of your role will be assisting the CFO and undertaking adhoc projects as required.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Management of the group finance functions including reporting, budgets, forecasts and payroll
- Supporting the CFO with cashflow management
- Assisting the CFO and CEO with board reporting requirements
- Tax planning with the support of external advisors
- Partnering with business leaders to improve financial transparency and project profitability
- Continuous improvement of systems, processes and technology
- Further developing the skillsets within the finance team
This exciting position requires a Chartered Accountant with at least 2-3 years post-qualification experience. Experience within the Big 4 accounting firms is desirable but not essential, however a highly commercial, analytical and inquisitive approach is a must. Your interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills will be advanced and your ability to relate to people at all levels in an organisation will be proven. High level Excel and finance system skills will be well utilised and an awareness of PowerBI will be advantageous.
Most of all, a team player who lives the Foster’s values of Relationships, Leadership, Passion and Integrity is who we are seeking.
Would you like to be part of a team that is committed to creating a community filled with properties they are proud to have been a part of, which still look great, and are being well used years after completion of the original construction project?