- Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
- Does the thought of working in the adventure capital of the North Island excite you?
- Would you enjoy working with top sports brands?
Our client is a leading supplier of high end sporting clothing and equipment throughout New Zealand, including Marmot, HEAD, Hoka One One, Scarpa, Chaco and GU Nutrition. Based in Taupo, they are proud of their team and what they do – their people are passionate and thrive on working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will be varied and challenging, and will include:
- Financial and management reporting
- Managing the finance and administration team
- Forecasting, profit and loss & balance sheet
- Ensuring all tax requirements are met and processed
- Managing international accounts and payments
- Reconciliations of trading and GL accounts
- Supporting the Managing Director with operational and strategic functions
The ideal candidate will bring an outstanding attitude and personality to the role, along with strong financial and interpersonal skills. In addition, your communication and relationship skills will be second to none, as will your ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines. You will have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and a tertiary qualification will be an advantage but is not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a senior accountant who is keen and ready for the step to a Finance Manager position, or for a skilled Finance Manager who is ready for their next challenge.
This company offers fantastic product perks and the opportunity to be part of a fun Industry and team! Sound like you? Keen to know more?
Please contact Judy Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org