PLEASE NOTE: We are currently accepting applications for this role but due to the current circumstances recruitment may be on hold for the unforeseeable future.
Loved playing with helicopters as a kid and always wanted to be part of a team that saves lives?
Philips Search & Rescue Trust is the charity responsible for the fundraising and promotion of the north island’s largest fleet of rescue helicopters and fixed wing planes, providing air health and rescue services across a number of regions. The rapid response team is powered by an expert crew of pilots, crewmen, paramedics, doctors, flight nurses and specialist crew. In a life and death situation it is this speed and agility that can make all the different, with patients able to receive medical treatment whilst en route to a medical facility.
2020 brings a new opportunity within the Trust. As part of the highly skilled and successful fundraising team your role will be broad, fast paced and very rewarding. Reporting to the Fundraising Manager your core responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with and presenting to community groups, donors and funders
- Researching relevant potential individual and corporate donors
- Assisting with events and open days at the bases
- Ensuring relevant collateral and merchandise is available
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the fundraising strategy
- Supporting fundraising campaigns such as the annual Chopper Appeal
- Investigating new or complimentary fundraising campaigns
- Data management and reporting within the fundraising database
Have we got you interested? This is a unique role for a unique individual who will impress with their communication, initiative and customer service skills and experience. Experience in a fundraising environment is essential, and exposure to previous events is desirable. With a collaborative working style you will be passionate, energetic, flexible and offer high levels of initiative. Your database and Microsoft skills will be well developed.
To request a position description or to discuss the role in confidence, please contact Judy Davison – email@example.com or 07 8393685
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.