You will be an outstanding communicator with the ability to influence others and interact with people from all walks of life. As part of a dynamic team, you will often be the face of the organisation, co-ordinating and running hangar tours for the community, managing relationships with external suppliers, writing funding applications and building and maintaining excellent relationships with donors. No two days will be the same, so a desire to work in an agile environment is essential!
While knowledge of and a passion for the not-for-profit sector is desirable, no previous fundraising experience is necessary, providing you can impress with your customer service and relationship building skills, and your motivation and can-do attitude.
Does this sound like you?
If so, then 2021 might be the year where you step in to a role where you can make a difference as saving lives is what they do…
Skills & experience:
• Genuine excitement to be part of PSRT’s growth
• A passion for working as part of a high performing team
• Proven exceptional customer service experience with a range of stakeholders
• High levels of initiative with a solutions focussed attitude
• Confidence in presenting to a wide range of people
• A friendly and bubbly manner with great interpersonal skills
• Well-developed computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and CRM’s
• An enthusiasm for your own development and growth within your PSRT development plan
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
In return you will be a part of:
• A small, yet motivated team environment
• An organisation committed to developing and retaining its people
• A team that has an impact on the organisation as it evolves
About Philips Search & Rescue Trust:
Philips Search & Rescue Trust (PSRT) is the charity responsible for the fundraising and promotion of the North Island’s largest pool of community helicopters. Encompassing a fleet of rescue helicopters and fixed-wing planes, the service provides air health and rescue services to the public. In a life and death situation it is this speed and agility of a rescue helicopter that can make all the difference, with patients able to receive medical treatment whilst en route to a medical facility.
If this team and what they offer sounds like you please email Judy Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org