Would you like to work for a well-established and growing organisation who truly care about and value their team? We have a gem of a role working for Direct Group Uniforms with their sport brand DG Sport. Direct Group is a leading supplier of apparel including corporate, school and sporting uniforms, as well as offering a wide range of sporting equipment, safety gear and a huge selection of promotional items. The team is down-to-earth, positive and really passionate about satisfying their clients requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer, familiar with Mac and the Adobe Suite of packages, ideally with a minimum of 3 years experience.
You’ll need to be able to:
- Multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Develop conceptual designs into finished artwork
- Produce website and social media material
- Enjoy a mix of working within brand guidelines as well having a full creative licence
- Manage and prioritise incoming workflows
- Support and mentor other members of the team as required
We’ll need you to have
- Experience in relevant Mac applications – Adobe
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Essential to the role will be your creative flair, eye for detail and ability to work with a sense of urgency. Your positive attitude and great work ethic will be well rewarded.
We have an immediate start for the right person, so contact me today for further information – Paula Jorgensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.