Braemar Hospital is Waikato’s leading private hospital, located in the heart of the Waikato. The hospital offers both day and inpatient private surgery services. Offering the highest of clinical care in a caring and supportive environment.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Hospitality Manager to lead the housekeeping, laundry and kitchen services at Braemar Hospital to provide an excellent experience for patients and visitors which is similar to that of a hotel while maintaining a safe and quality compliant clinical enviornment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, coordinating and managing housekeeping, laundry and kitchen services consistent with the hotel ethos
- Continually reviewing systems and processes to identify improvements and raise the standard of services or improve efficiencies
- Planning and implementing annual shutdown cleaning and maintenance
- Ensuring full compliance with approved quality standards in all areas of responsibility including food safety programme: HDSS and Telarc Standards
- Maintaining a robust and systematic audit process for each service area
- Developing capital expenditure plans which enable consistent delivery of the expected standard of services
- Ensuring all hospitality staff receive thorough and ongoing training
- Developing and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement in all hospitality services
- Participating in and complying with the requirements of the Health & Safety Legislation and associated Braemar Policies.
Essential for this role will be a proven ability to manage teams, previous hospitality management experience in food, laundry and housekeeping and knowledge around compliance and quality systems experience. A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management preferred.
If you believe you are quality focussed with a relentless drive to deliver service excellence, strong and resourceful organisational skills and have the ability to provide a two way communication with your teams and nurture an environment where your employees are accountable, with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork then we believe this would be a great fit for you.
For further details, please contact Judith on 07 839 3685 or email email@example.com