32-40 hours per week
Is the purpose of the organisation you work for important to you? Does making a difference in the lives of Waikato families appeal? This high profile Hamilton based organisation prides itself on its outstanding culture, team focus and its people.
- Partnering with business leaders to deliver HR support and administration
- Onboarding all new employees
- Supporting the annual performance framework & people and performance system
- Developing performance improvement plans
- Assisting with disciplinary processes
- Proactively contributing to new HR initiatives and projects
- Diploma or degree qualified in HR
- At least two years generalist experience
- Proven understanding of NZ employment legislation and HR compliance.
- Practical experience in employment relations and performance management
- Communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills that are second to none!
- Passionate about people, performance and continuous improvement
- Contact Judy now for a confidential chat on 07 8393685 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org