Our client has established a strong reputation in a fast paced, competitive and ever changing industry. With a national presence, the Hamilton based HR Manager supports a variety of business units around the country. Reporting directly to the General Manager and working alongside a small team of HR professionals, this hands on position will include:
- Recruiting, inducting and developing new employees
- Developing and delivering training programmes
- Ensuring compliance of all relevant employment legislation
- Assisting managers with employment issues
- Coaching and leading managers within the business
- Overseeing all HR operational processes and systems
- Contributing to collective bargaining
As a skilled professional you will demonstrate sound operational and strategic HR experience. With a relevant tertiary qualification you will enjoy learning and developing, and pride yourself on your commitment and ability to effectively deal with change. Your understanding of employment legislation will be second to none, as will your ability to establish and develop effective stakeholder relationships.
Recruitment, employment relations and remuneration experience will be an advantage and the ability to travel frequently is essential.
This could be the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for! For further details please contact Judy Davison on 07 839 3685 or email email@example.com
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this role.