Industrial Temp Roles
We are looking for people with previous and recent work experience (ideally within NZ), and great references to join our industrial temping team. Temping it is a great way to expand your skills and experience.
Pay rates vary from $18.90 – $22.00 per hour.
The roles we recruit for include process workers, production operators, warehouse workers, factory workers, machine operators, forklift operators, drivers, cleaners and general labouring.
Being a part of our temping team means you’ll be interviewed (by Asset) and ready to go for temporary assignments. The majority of roles are based in the Hamilton Area. Some roles may also suit those available to work part time hours.
Shifts vary depending on the role, but are usually Monday to Friday between the hours of 5am – 11pm.
• You have a great work ethic
• You’re reliable and have your own transport
• You’re physically fit, and are able to lift up to 25kg constantly throughout 8-10 hour shifts
• You are a team player
• You’re able to pass a drug test and have a clear criminal history
• You can be flexible and adaptable in the current environment.
Do you fit the brief above? Apply here with your CV
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks.
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a current valid NZ work visa to be considered for these positions.