Machine Operator – Injection Moulding
This role has now been filled. For other potential positions applications welcome.
Monday – Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Our client are custom injection moulders with over 20 years of experience in the plastic moulding industry. We are currently looking for a temp Machine Operator to join their team. This is an entry level position.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Conducting detailed demonstration of mold changes, start-up and operation of injection mold machines
- Loading/unloading plastic parts out of the injection made machine for quality control to inspect
- Assembling, packing and pallistising
- Checking the plastic parts for defects
- Ensuring that boxes are properly labelled to customer specifications
- Locating and preparing orders for shipping according to customer specifications and regulations
- Ensuring delivery data is maintained – accurate and up to date
Skills you will offer:
- You may have experience with a variety of hand tools
- Previous plastic mold experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team and on your own
You will be required to perform daily and hourly quality checks on multiple machines and communicate any mechanical or electrical issues with the maintenance department.
Although this role is initially temporary, there is the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Interested? Apply Now, or email your CV to pearl, firstname.lastname@example.org