Management Accountant Team Leader
Are you a skilled Management Accountant who enjoys leading a team? Are you proud of the relationships you have established in the workplaces you’ve worked?
Our client is a leading organisation that prides itself on the culture they have developed, the people who choose them as their preferred employer and the results they deliver for their stakeholders.
Key functions of the role include:
- Contributing to the statutory planning and reporting processes
- Co-ordinating the annual plan and long-term plan budget preparation process
- Facilitating regular financial forecasting processes
- Delivering monthly financial reporting information to budget holders
- Ensuring the Management Accounting team operates efficiently and effectively
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong strategic and tactical thinking skills
- Political awareness and skill in dealing with sensitive and confidential issues
- Proven relationship building and problem solving skills
- Well developed people leadership and business acumen
- Proven ability to influence / persuade and guide
- The ability to deal effectively with pressure and rapid change
If you consider yourself to be a collaborative, customer focussed person who is driven to achieve outstanding results, this could be a great opportunity for you to consider. Critical to your success are strong communication and planning skills, and the ability to build strong teams.
For further information or to apply please contact Judy Davison, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.