Would you enjoy being with an organisation that works together to deliver value to their customers? Does being part of an innovative team that responds to the changing needs of their customers excite you? Based approximately 30 minutes east of Hamilton, Tatua is a world leader in the manufacture of specialised dairy ingredients and dairy foods.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join the high achieving finance team. Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant you will undertake a variety of responsibilities including:
- Overseeing the product costing system to ensure finished goods valuation is accurate
- Managing all inventory related accounting and reporting
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Compiling monthly performance and variance reports
- Providing direct commercial support to key decision makers throughout the business
If you like what you read so far, and can demonstrate the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Previous management accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Practical problem solving and analytical ability
- An understanding of group accounting concepts
- Agility in a fast paced environment
- Initiative that will impress!
- Strong verbal and written skills combined with high level interpersonal skills
- Evidence of success while operating in a pressurised environment
- An accounting or finance degree, and ideally a CA or CIMA qualification
We are looking for a person who aspires to work for a market leader in a fast paced industry.
To request a position description or to discuss your interest in confidence, please contact Judy Davison on 07 839 3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered for this position.