Our client owns and operates two companies that are well represented in their target markets and the community. Their businesses have experienced considerable growth in recent times which has resulted in them establishing this newly created position. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining marketing strategies to support ongoing business development. You will be responsible for ensuring the marketing deliverables align with the company’s values and the overall business strategy. This will include:
- Remaining current on the preferences of their target market audience
- Ensuring all marketing content is consistent, fresh and sustainable
- Sourcing and writing content to support marketing activities
- Managing marketing assets such as signage, print media and digital files
- Implementing marketing plans across relevant media
- Liaising with a network of external suppliers and agencies
- Creating a strong on-line presence across websites and social media
- Managing print media and graphics to support marketing campaigns
- Identifying new opportunities for brand exposure and lead generation
- Promoting completed projects
You will offer a relevant marketing qualification, and because this is a stand alone position you’ll have 3+ years of impressive post qualification experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is an eye for detail and a passion for all things marketing! You’ll be motivated to ensure that the on-line content keeps the companies at the forefront of the digital world, and your story telling ability will further develop their public presence. Your levels of confidence, professionalism and marketing innovation will be high and you’ll have the capability to deal with deadlines and fluctuating work demands.
Positions like this don’t come up often. To register your interest apply now, or contact Judy for a copy of the position description.