Materials Project Administrator
- Immediate start
- 12 – 36 month contract
Our client is looking for a Materials Project Administrator to join their Group Asset Maintenance team. The Group Asset Maintenance Team supports the manufacturing sites with the maintenance of plant assets. The role is responsible for the development of all new materials to a standard that allows them to be loaded into SAP.
Reporting to the Project Maintenance Lead, key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Raw data capture
- Ensuring all new material requests comply with the master data governance standard working in conjunction with the materials analyst.
- Linking materials created into material BOM’s as appropriate getting these loaded into SAP as Group BOM’s.
- Ensuring all material information used in the creation of new materials is complete and accurate through regular liaison with relevant manufacturers and vendors.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships with internal customers at all levels of the organisation and gain their trust and respect.
What you will offer the team:
- At least 3 years New Zealand experience in a similar role
- Intermediate – advanced MS Excel skills
- Analytical skills related to large volumes of complex data.
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
Previous experience with SAP master data management would be advantageous, however is not essential.
Interested? Apply now, or email your CV to Carmel, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants for this role must have NZ residency or a valid work permit.