Would you enjoy working for a company whose clients chose them because ‘care’ is their founding principle?
Our property management client prides themselves on doing things differently! Through this approach they attract careful and appreciative tenants for their clients which in turn increases returns and decreases vacancies. Their head office is in Hamilton and due to an internal promotion, we are seeking an outstanding Office Manager for the Cambridge office.
Working largely with one property manager, you will provide administrative support and ensure the office is run effectively and efficiently. Responsibilities will include:
- Processing tenancy applications and agreements
- Dealing with incoming calls and foot traffic
- Managing the database and property inspection software
- Purchasing consumable items for the office
- Supporting the Property Manager with administration and client queries
- Responding to enquiries from potential tenants and landlords
- Liaising with contractors doing maintenance and repairs
The preferred candidate will have strong local knowledge, be a competent decision maker and problem solver, and offer well developed administration and customer service skills. The ability to deal with difficult people and situations is important as is dealing with multiple balls in the air at once!
If you have well developed computer skills, thrive on working in a busy yet very autonomous role, we’d love to hear from you now.
Click APPLY now or send your CV to Judy Davison at Asset Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org