Are you a highly skilled Operations Manager with a broad strategic & commercial skillset? Does your experience reflect a well-rounded background in the primary sector with a strong export focus? If so, we are keen to hear from you.
Our Hamilton based client is seeking an experienced person to join their senior leadership team in this challenging, diverse position. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will lead the delivery of the operational performance for this niche provider of export products to the global market. Ensuring the effective leadership of staff for production, warehousing, engineering, IT, and supply chain will be a key focus in this exciting position.
Key to your role will be collaboration with the sales & marketing team on business development opportunities as we look to launch our own brand into different markets. You will also promote and drive the culture across the company where safety, and product quality is held in the highest regard and continuous improvement is at the forefront of all employee’s minds. Relationship management, both internal and external, will be a key driver in this position as will your financial input to business plans, budgets and operational performance.
- A strong, confident leader with at least ten years operational management experience
- Leadership experience in a commercially focussed business with P&L accountability
- Sound understanding of export/global markets
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Impressive experience leading teams to success
- A high level strategic thinker
- Capable of dealing effectively with ambiguity, difficult decisions and complex problems
- And most importantly, a personality that is conducive to taking people on an exciting development journey
To request a position description or to talk in confidence please contact Judy Davison at email@example.com
Positions like this don’t come up often in Waikato so reach out now to register your interest