Listed: 22 Dec 2017
Our client is a well-established real estate company in the Waikato, who has a philosophy built on being number one by excellence.
On of their busy Agents is looking for a Personal Assistant to support the day to day running of their business. This is a fast paced role, you will need to work independently, be organized and be ‘one step ahead’.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Listing properties in a timely manner
- Ensuring vendors are serviced on an ongoing basis
- Updating the buyer database and checking it is being used effectively
- Providing after sales service
- Regular salesperson prospecting
- General all round support to the agent
The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask and prioritise, have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will also have experience with Microsoft Office suite.
If this sounds like you – contact Judith at Asset Recruitment on 07 839 3685, email@example.com, or apply now.