Payroll & Accounts Administrator
Ehara taaku toa i te toa takitahi, engari he toa takitini!
Hospice Waikato is an organisation focused on leading the way in the growing specialist field of community palliative care. They are totally committed to providing patient focused, highly professional care, for Waikato people living with life limiting or life-threatening illnesses and for those who support them.
• Recognises people and the difference they make
• Is committed to developing its people to the highest professional skill level
• Understands the value of emotional support for all
• Delivers its services with a multidisciplinary focus
• Is committed to being the best in its field
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll & Accounts Administrator to join the team on a permanent, full time basis. Responsibilities are broad and will include:
• End to end fortnightly and monthly payroll
• Reconciling and processing accounts payable
• Invoicing and receipting debtor payments
• Assisting with month end management reports
• Bank reconciliations
• General financial administration
To achieve success in this position and the organisation you will offer:
• Well-developed payroll and accounts skills with a solid understanding of relevant legislation
• Proven attention to detail and time management ability
• Maturity and confidence
• Strong reconciliation skills
• The ability to multi-task effectively and flex when required
• A calm demeanour
• Strong values and ethics
Hospice Waikato is on a journey to embed maatauranga Maaori content and practices into their daily mahi and they are committed to providing palliative care support and improving outcomes for our Maaori whaanau and the wider community that thye serve. They strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values of Hapori – Community, Akiaki – Advocacy, Whakarangatira – Respect and Aroha – Empathy to apply.
If working for an organisation with purpose is important to you then this opportunity is worth considering. Please forward your application to Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant will be required to meet the mandated Covid vaccination requirements, undertake pre-employment health screening (including drug testing) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to Hospice Waikato’s satisfaction.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid work visa.