Our client is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team. With two direct reports, your leadership abilities with be utilised in this position. Clear, consistent communication and a positive mindset will see your success in cultivating an exceptional team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key accountabilities include:
- Manage the payroll function and lead the payroll team to deliver effective payroll support
- Establish the framework to deliver payroll services to maintaining appropriate payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant employment and payroll related legislation
- Conduct risk analysis and develop mitigation strategies relating to fraud, misappropriation or misuse of information
- Initiate business process improvement and takes responsibility for making and implementing efficiencies and enhancing recommendations
- Influence key stakeholders both within and outside the business
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable legislation and contractual requirements
You must have at least three years’ experience leading a payroll team, current operational knowledge of payroll related legislation and working knowledge of payroll system functionality/processes. On top of this, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience managing people and workflow, and a relevant tertiary qualification.
Keen to know more? Contact Carmel on 07 839 3685 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have New Zealand work experience and a current work permit or residency to apply.