An exciting opportunity has arisen within a high profile organisation in Waikato. Reporting to and working directly for the Chief Executive Office you will provide high level, professional support to him and his leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CEO’s diary
- Assisting the Board Secretary to prepare Board reports
- Ensuring the CEO has well prepared documents for all meetings and appointments
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Creating professional presentations
- Minute taking at various board and management meetings
- Assisting with and contributing to projects
- Providing support to the senior leadership team and Board Chair
We are looking for a highly skilled, articulate and confident PA who will demonstrate:
- Previous PA or senior administration experience
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Confidentiality and attention to detail
- Initiative, flexibility and discretion
- A strong solutions focus
- Energy, commitment and most of all a great sense of humour!
You will enjoy a fun, fast paced environment where no two days are the same, working within a team of highly focused and supportive individuals. Opportunities like this don’t come up often in Waikato, particularly in this sought after industry. Are you keen to know more?
For further details, contact Judy Davison on 07 839 3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org