Pick/Pack (OSH Forklift)
Temping is a great way to get your foot in the door with some large well-known organisations. Our client is a global leading supplier of milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers. They supply products, systems and services for all steps in milk production across the world.
About the role:
This is a Monday to Friday role, 7am – 4:30pm. Responsibilities will include:
- Picking/packing (lifting up to 25kgs)
- Inwards and outwards receipting (SAP knowledge advantageous)
- Loading and unloading trucks
- General warehouse maintenance and cleaning
We are looking for someone with strong work ethic who is proven to be reliable, and punctual. You will be a great team player, able to fit in with this small close-knit team.
- You will have a current OSH forklift certificate.
- Excellent communicator
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
Apply now! Or send your CV to Pearl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard pre-employment checks and testing will apply