If you aspire to work for a company with an outstanding culture, where employees
are acknowledged and appreciated, then read on.
Our client operates in a fast paced, innovative space. They are leaders in their field and are super proud of their people and achievements. Are you a person who describes yourself as a super organized Production Planner? Your can-do attitude, great sense of humour and relationship skills will be greatly utilised and appreciated in this broad, fast paced role.
Reporting to the Design and Heavy Equipment Manager this role supports the sales and production pipelines by facilitating between the company and its customers, suppliers and subcontractors to ensure products and services are delivered as required.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Completing customer quotes
- Compiling job packs for the procurement team
- Programming/scheduling of work
- Production capacity planning
- Overseeing the ordering and delivery of materials for production
- Setting up each project and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors to obtain quotes
- Managing the warranty process
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person with 3+ years’ production scheduling/planning experience. Impressive communication skills combined with a high level of innovative problem solving and analytical ability will contribute to your success in this extremely progressive company.
To request a position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are keen to work for one of Waikato’s leading employers, apply now!