- Supportive team environment
- We welcome applicants who may require some training
- Transparent growth opportunities to boost career and salary
You must have the right to live and work immediately in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Based in Te Kuiti, our client is one of the one worlds largest and most experienced mineral processors, operating a limestone and marble quarry. We are looking for individuals prepared to muck in to get the job done. Reporting through to the Plant manager you will join their hardworking and small close-knit team. We are looking for both entry and experienced operators. While these positions are initially temporary positions, there are opportunities for the right candidates to be offered permanent positions in time.
About the role:
Varied shifts available, Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm, 4pm – 12am and overnight 12am – 8am.
Entry level key tasks but not limited to:
- Bagging and stacking (lifting to 25kgs)
- Manual clean up and basic maintenance
- Moving pallets with forklift (OSH forklift license ideal)
Advancement tasks can include:
- Operate front end loaders, trucks, excavators, dozers, forklifts, and other pieces of equipment
- Load/unload trucks, crushing, mining
- Collect samples required by the lab for quality assurance
- Timely and accurate record keeping
In addition to your great work ethics of reliability, punctuality, able to listen and follow instructions, you will be a great team player and offer our client a commitment to health and safety. Ideally you will have previously worked in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
Interested? Apply now or for queries call Pearl 07 839 3685
All applicants will undergo and must pass all pre-employment checks including a favourable reference from your most recent supervisor, clear criminal background, and drug/alcohol testing.