Process / Assembly Workers
Interested in process / assembly work? Looking for an entry level role?
Based in Te Rapa we have multiple clients looking for temps. Our clients include a pharmaceutical manufacturer, distributor catering to animal welfare and a manufacture of farming solutions and animal health intelligence.
We are currently looking for temps to work Monday to Friday either 8am – 4:30pm or 2:15pm – 10:45pm shifts for 6 – 12 weeks (potentially longer)
Work may include:
- Product Assembly
- Packaging ang packing products for distribution
- Product coding
- Assembly of small control cabinet / testing of parts
- Maintenance tasks
- General cleaning
We are looking for people who:
- Good attention to detail and good with numbers
- Have proven work ethic
- Are reliable – with your own transport
- Fits well in a team environment
- Will pass a drug test and have a clear criminal history
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and Ministry of Justice criminal history checks.
All applicants MUST have NZ residency or a current valid NZ work visa to be considered for these positions.