Vertex is one of New Zealand’s innovative engineering companies in the Process, Mechanical, Water and Wastewater industries. Size of projects ranges from $500k through to $25m. Vertex offers a professional and friendly company developing and implementing engineering solutions in trusted partnership with our clients.
They are looking for an experienced Process Engineer who can demonstrate effectiveness in selling, designing, project-managing and commissioning process solutions. This role will include turnkey projects through to developing and commercializing R&D initiatives.
The ideal Process Engineer will have:
- Tertiary process or chemical engineering qualification.
- At least two years’ experience in contract process engineering.
- Experience in the Food & Dairy hygienic projects, and in Dairy Water/Wastewater projects.
- Experience contributing to successful projects.
- Enthusiasm towards improving Health and Safety culture.
- A valid work visa and NZ work experience.
To excel at this role, the Process Engineer will demonstrate:
- An enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- A collaborative working style.
- A coaching ability to guide and lead our other staff.
- A customer-oriented approach to developing attractive process solutions for our partner clients.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in projects that have a real impact and will enable you to build a career with the best in the industry. Please contact Judy Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Seek now.
design innovation + engineering excellence